All the new games this week are either ports, in the case of Valkyria Chronicles and Wild Arms 3, or Disgaea 3, which I guess was not available on the store digitally. According to the PS+ blog it looks like there possibly should have been a price drop on the PS4 version of Diablo III: RoS as well but it’s not showing up on the store yet (they have 2 entries for it with both being listed as PS3 but one of them has the PS4 price) – I’ll update this once that’s straightened out, assuming they do get it straightened out of course.
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (PS3) – $14.99
- Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (PS4) – $29.99
- Wild Arms 3 (PS2 Classic on PS4) – $14.99 ($11.24 for PS+)
- Grand Kingdom – $44.99
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3) – $29.99
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) – $29.99
- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition – $5.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – $24.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone – $8.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game + Expansion Pass – $48.74
- Demon’s Souls – $9.99
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP) – $4.99
That’s it for this week as everything else is not RPG related.
Disclaimer: As I’m in the US my sales posts will typically just cover US sales. However, if I know a game is on sale in other regions too then I’ll note that.